Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How to make a fully posable dreadnought

This is how it should be done, cuz this style is identical to none...










Basic build/conversion is near done. Next is adding the dreadnought bling. I found my rune blade from some old onimusha weapons toys. The sword is perfect with the tibetan sanskrit text on the blade also the hilt has a heavy buddhist design. I plan on adding some sort of shield to the left arm.
















The whole model has been repainted in base colors just to see if the scheme works. I think it kinda looks like optimus prime... I'm kinda feeling meh about it... any thoughts? need help with colors... Also got rid of the sword. I gave it some psychic fire ball and I'm looking to find a lance of some sort... obviously I'm leaning towards wings of sang. and blood lance... hahahaha








2 comments:

  1. You're going to have serious issues with true line of sight though! Maybe the legs could be more bulky now that they are longer...at the moment they look a little spindly :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty clever man.... although the BA torso combined w/ the death-mask in the last picture makes the librarian looks a bit like a midget (the purity seals hanging by the waist looks like atrophied legs) w/ the head out of proportion w/ the torso.

    Other than that.... it's a cool way of using Gundam kits....

    ReplyDelete